Thursday, July 12, 2012

air jordans retro 5 he was throwing away this opportunity

Continue to help He Yongfeng face. Now, however, he was throwing away this opportunity, Is He Yongfeng really really treat people?
He Yongfeng of Songjin Yu said these words, is definitely very cruel Luojia just listen to them that not a few words, but also hear the Song Jinyu He Likang have a deep feelings. He Yongfeng of respect, Song Jinyu is certainly a fatal blow, can be said to crush the last vestiges of dreams.
However, I was totally disheartened, Song Jinyu but now it calm down, and about her every night in the heart depths have long come to this conclusion, but has been unwilling to believe in nothing, she finally face the reality. she is a person with a wry smile, a themselves do not know what kind of tone,nike air max tailwind, saying: like I phrase questioning, only redundant, it touches on so you laughed. Song Jinyu remark, full of the taste of self-pity self-injury, even next to eavesdrop the Luojia are strongly feel that she kind of sea affectionate, her kind of persistent love touched. He Yongfeng blurted : Song Jie, do not say so, alas, feelings of, although I am still small, but I really have got it just like I like Jiang Wei as I really like her ah, even if she only had a little bit In response, as long as she has a little bit like me, I will be happy to mad, but she just Luojia good, I really do not understand why she took a fancy to Luojia his fool, how may be worthy of Jiang Wei,air jordans retro 5, and only I really like her is to bring her happiness. for Jiang Wei, I will never give up, I will always keep at her side, she will one day know, only I'm the most suitable for her. He Yongfeng comfort Song Jinyu, talking, however, has turned himself complain.
The Luojia He Yongfeng the phrase is really like Jiang Wei, like even to the point of metamorphosis, each one close to Jiang Wei boys as the fate of enemies like hate, Luojia feel very innocent.
Luojia After all, think He Yongfeng affectionate confession is very contagious, Song Jinyu, not to mention she was in the same state of mind, it is easy and He Yongfeng resonates she looked He Yongfeng a long time, suddenly the wound and determined Road: opportunity, I will still help you. Although I am emotionally not happy, but I hope you and your favorite girl to get married, perhaps, is the wish of your uncle. The Luojia're going the way of the principal's office, walked fiercely cursing He Yongfeng of the side of the heart, this Men Do not Cry, after all, there is fire, I thought he was really the sake Song Jinyu, so will cut off her to his uncle no the idea of ​​hope, but also because it can not help but will be in front of the Song Jinyu face to talk about Jiang Wei's love, who engage in

No comments:

Post a Comment