Saturday, July 28, 2012

fake oakleys kiss any pain.

 she wouldn't shy. So, in the last night, she had to accompany their loved one, just one step ahead, Filiya. Today, because tomorrow there will be a war, she finally resolved, but after all, she is a shy girl, find me and usually a completely different reactions, they can no longer hold their shyness.

See her tight with both hands do not know how to put it, I couldn't help smirked. Quietly I sat up, pulling her soft without bone of the hand, and said: "come, accompany me to lay low for a while!"
Piano wire to follow me to lie down, smelling me faint breath, listen to the subtle sounds of nature, feel the silence of the night and detailed and, just nervous and shy in soundless and stirless take wings to itself in the mind, calm.

"So long, I haven't talked with you!" I gently.
"Huh?!" piano wire is obviously very drunk, don't even notice I said something, just unconscious whisper a sound.
I couldn't help it up, look down from a height stares at her perfect face, seems to be her entire engraved in my mind.
I feel look in my eyes, piano wire finally awake, but this time she still shy, but courageous in my eyes, the eyes are injection with compassion.
I bent down to kiss her, gently smooth white forehead, exquisite Joan nose, red delicious sweet lips, of course, have pointy ears,fake oakleys, I found her, the ear is most sensitive parts.
Philippine Liya earlobe sensitive nature, but don't like her, just a kiss, he trembled, like an electric shock, it makes me interest soars, tempted to hand over her ears carefully ask mo. finally, I find her lips, kiss any pain.

Piano wire already was limp, her jerky response, when I touch her long ears, her eyes flashed a bright color, she subconsciously want to dodge, however, immediately gave up, let I stroked the only the closest person to contact it.
Just, blush, is more concentrated.
For a while, I'm good let her go, however, both hands, it already held on her slender elastic waist. Her jerky,oakley womens sunglasses, just let me try to stop but cannot, however, be tasted, if really want her, later the opportunity also is more, but now, either time or place, are not suitable.
Piano wire her breath was held, it was a long time before slowly calmed down.
"Dragon elder brother, do you know? Elf ears are the most sacred place, only love can contact!" let go of shyness, piano wire softly in my ear and said.

I smiled at about this point, I really do not know, but, I also do not care, but is pleased with his has equal to Zhan with piano wire, early know, just have to feel it. Think of here, I couldn't live with her sexy hunk of export of the earlobe, heavy the sucking up.

Piano wire can not help gently to moan, however, the heart is the unlimited joy. Since I know elf ears is the true forbidden, but still so bold, it is naturally has to take her as my woman, where she

No comments:

Post a Comment